about 1 year ago
Main Purpose of the Job
Pell Frischmann‘s Exeter office has an immediate need for a CAD Technician to join their busy CAD Department and support the delivery of work within the Water sector. The role will involve working for a range of Water sector clients on a diverse base of projects. Reporting to the CAD Manager you would be expected to undertake the following roles:
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
· Prepare detailed working drawings, as required by the Project Manager, in accordance with the Project Quality Plan.
· Deliver technically correct outputs using CAD/BIM.
· Utilise Computer Aided Design systems, as required.
· Have a good understanding of all relevant Standards and Codes of Practice relevant to the Water sector.
· Comply with Pell Frischmann’s IMS Procedures.
· Be able to work to specific client drawing standards.
· Have a good understanding of Health & Safety requirements.
· Manage own time in order to deliver to programme.
· Good communication skills, written and verbal.
· Liaise with project teams to ensure continuity of workload and robust coordination.
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to take on responsibility.
· Other duties as required by the CAD Manager.
· ONC / HNC in Civil Engineering or relevant experience.
· City & Guilds in AutoCAD 2D/3D Level 2/3 or similar qualification.
· Experience of working in the Waste and Clean Water sectors.
· Experience with BIM programmes such REVIT and / or Civils 3D.
· Experience with MS Office.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org