about 1 month ago
Location: Blackburn - Lancashire
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
WEC Group Ltd, established for over 40 years and now one of the UK’s leading & multi award winning engineering, fabrication and machining companies, require an experienced Business Development Manager for our Special Projects Division, based in Darwen.
We have a vacancy for a motivated and capable Business Development Manager, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
* Develop key relationships with existing clients and develop new business opportunities increasing customer awareness, sales and technical support.
* Capture new business in strategically agreed market sectors.
* Preparation of high-value proposals and estimates for customers
* Develop relationships with decision-makers in customer and target organisations ensuring strong partnerships are achieved
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
* Must be able to read detailed engineering drawings
* Must have previous experience in an external sales role ideally with a machining background
* Must have proven achieved target sales
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* Must have a mechanical engineering qualification, apprenticeship or equivalent
This is a field based role with regular visits to our Blackburn site.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
* Free car parking
* Cycle to work scheme
* UK healthcare scheme
* Company Pension Scheme
* Employee Benefit Loan Scheme