4 months ago
Business Development for Graphics
Job no: 496764
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Graphics, Product development, Customer Facing
We need you to accelerate the growth in market share of our PowerVR graphics processor the leading embedded GPU solution. Enable us to provide consumers around the world with smarter and faster technology that’s shaping the planet.
You will partner with the sales, marketing, product and engineering teams to convert IP Licensing leads into sales. This includes creating and executing strategic and tactical plans to help achieve the long term and short term goals of the business. These plans will take in to account Imagination strengths and utilise competitive analysis.
You will help to put forward the business case to form the basis for long-term, partnerships which is overall profitable for PowerVR.
* Identify and record stakeholder and customer requirements and translate that into a sales strategy offering the best customer-focussed solution.
* Identify the competitive position including strengths and weaknesses of PowerVR versus the competition.
* Work with the Technical Marketing Team to plan and execute product promotions, events, tradeshows and seminars.
* Be a key drive for engaging customers and sales with the PowerVR product line-up and participate in customer meetings, sales meetings, events, and training.
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
* Solid technical knowledge of the semiconductor industry
* Previous experience in a similar strategic development role
* Understanding of SoC design and lifecycle
You might also have
* Knowledge of GPU architectures and operations
* Ability to schedule own workload and plan tasks
* Willingness to be flexible and accept new challenges
* Efficient multi-tasker
* Comfortable with the requirement to travel, and flexible working patterns
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV
Competitive salary offered and role part of a rolling recruitment programme
Closing date 25th March 2019
Advertised: 21 Dec 2018 GMT Standard Time