about 1 month ago
Business Development Coordinator - Construction
Murphy are recruiting a Business Development Coordinator to support the bid team by performing administrative duties. The Business Development Coordinator will support finding and collating relevant information in the pre-tender bid phase of multi-million-pound construction projects.
* Based in North West London, London, London
* 12-month Fixed Term Contract (maternity cover)
* Agile Working Policy
WHY JOIN MURPHY?
Murphy is all about people…around 3,500 of them in fact! We deliver essential infrastructure projects in the UK, Canada and Ireland that help peoples’ lives and local economies to thrive. From wastewater plants to power cables, from residential developments to rail projects…plus much, much more…what we do keeps the country running!
* Ability to present, draft emails and letters, compile and analyse information to deliver to stakeholders
* IT Skills: Microsoft Office, Excel and Word proficiency
* Understanding of internal governance documents, Permission to Pursue/PtPs and Opportunity Assessment Matrix/OAMs
* Data compilation, integration, analysis and presentation
* Previous experience in a business development role
* Understanding of construction Central governance and compliance for portals and memberships.
* Maintain accurate paper and computer-based records and filing systems.
* Conduct financial duties, for example, processing invoices or tracking costs.
* CRM super user; maintaining sector sales pipelines, user guidance, functionality of the system.
* Development and implementation of customer feedback process across the wider business.
* Collation and review of client feedback results to influence marketing and brand strategy.
* Produce monthly Board reports on client feedback and internal KPIs.
* Lead point of contact for incoming business opportunities and distribution across the business.
* Assist Work Winning Teams as required during the Pre-Qualification/Tender process.
* Working with the Business Development teams to develop sector strategies and account plans.
* Establishing procurement routes for each lead.
* Central governance and compliance for portals and memberships.
* Liaise with Contract and Project Managers to update case studies used in bids and for company marketing.
* Produce market intelligence reports for acquisitions and competitors.
* Preparation of internal governance documents, Permission to Pursue/PtPs and Opportunity Assessment Matrix/OAMs.
* Arrange client events and manage contact list.
* Work collaboratively with business units regarding client and consultant contacts, pipeline and market intelligence.
* General sector research including central and local government news, funding, consultants, procurement and competitors.
* It is expected that you will actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.”
* The post-holder will be expected to behave at all times in a manner consistent with the Murphy values of Safety, Leadership, Integrity and Respect.
* 27 days holiday (option to buy or sell 2 per year)
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Above market rate pension
* 2x charity days/giving back days
* Life assurance
* Agile working
* Other Murphy benefits include retail discounts and cashback, discounted gym memberships, cycle to work scheme etc.