12 months ago
CDC Surveyor. South East, UK of England
We are currently recruiting for a Building – CDC Building Surveyor with responsibility for undertaking stock condition surveys for a number of educational establishments across specific regions in England; South East, UK. The role will involve alot of Travel within this region to Educational Estates
The successful candidate will;
Undertake stock condition surveys to a variety of educational establishments
Undertake pre survey meetings with school representatives and M&E stock condition surveyors
Populate the asset management system via tablet technology with data relating to the condition of the stock and surrounding areas along with other legislative requirements
Collect data relating to the site areas
Travel to, from and between survey sites
· BSc in Building Surveying or equivalent
· Proven experience assessing building fabric condition in education establishments
· Ability to establish a good working relationship with clients and colleagues
· Being presentable and appropriately representing the code of conduct and ethics of their respective institutions (The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers etc.);
· IT literacy and comfort using tablet based data collection technologies
· Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
· Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
· Good communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate flexible approach to work
· All successful candidates will be required to provide Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certification if not already held (certificate must be dated no more than 3 years old)
· Hold a UK valid driving licence
· Experience in education, health and leisure projects
· Experience in private and local authority sectors
· Understanding of Academies Funding
· Use of NBS Specification Manager, Excel, Word MS Project, AutoCAD, REVIT
· Member of the Institute of Chartered Surveyors
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you23 day’s holidays, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver