28 days ago
Skanska UK currently have a vacancy for a Building Operations Engineer (Electrical/Electronic) as part of our Building Services team based at Ministry of Defence in central London.
* Review and analysis building operations via routine checks
* Focus on Building Management Systems
* Conduct physical PPM and reactive tasks
* Be responsible for any additional requests and project tasks
* Update the system with any amendments
* Deputise for the Technical lead in their absence
* Assist with the monitoring of the sites resilience
We’re looking for:
* A minimum level 2 certificate (ONC, City & Guilds or equivalent) in electrical/electronic engineering
* A Indentured apprenticeship
* Experience in the building services industry post apprenticeship
* A proven track record of problem solving
* A Electrical / controls bias but understanding of mechanical systems and fabric craft
* Experience in reporting on engineering issues with resolve options
We thrive through embracing differences because we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
Please note this is an advert for our Job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at anytime at the sole discretion of Skanska.
For a full role profile, please contact us: email@example.com
* Location: London, United Kingdom
* Schedule: Full-time
* Employee Status: Regular