8 months ago
Opportunity for 2 x Branch Fire Commissioning Engineers to work within South and London Branch area, working as part of the Branch project team the role will require, Commissioning / witness testing / handover of systems, including move, add & omit, extns, migration and fault finding activities, delivering exceptional customer satisfaction. Primary Role responsibilities requires 90% Productivity. The role will require at times the requirment to work at night/out of normal hours.
What are my responsibilities?
* Responsible for Health & Safety, ensuring Site conditions are Safe and Siemens personnel/sub contractors are working in a safe manner in accordance to RAMs.
* Commissioning of systems. Including witness testing and demonstration ·
* Updating and maintaining system software/ graphics.
* Carrying out Fault finding / diagnostics / client reporting
* Updating and completion of all documents / record drawings.
* Advising and assisting with systems designs / establish C&E / conduct site surveys
* Liaising and advising with sub contract installation team during installation
* Identify with sales team opportunities to migrate obsolete systems to Siemens equipment
* Support the Branch Project Manager with variations / claims / projects closure
What do I need to qualify for the role?
* Highly motivated, self-starter
* Good customer orientation skills
* Proven experience of commissioning fire systems including working on opertaional buildings (Move, Adds and Omits )
* Good understanding of Fire Alarm systems (Sinteso, Algorex E100 systems) preferred
* Good understanding and knowledge of BS5839
* Organisational, interpersonal, communication skills
* Time management skills
* Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power point
Requisition ID: 256895
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: not defined
Full time only