5 months ago
There is no information to display under this section.
Cheadle, SK8 3SA
BIM / Revit Technician
Head Office, SK8 3SA
We are currently seeking to recruit a BIM / Revit Technician based at our Cheadle Head Office.
Working within Design Services/Built Environment team, the BIM / Revit Technician will be responsible for creating BIM models of housing projects to ensure BIM Level 2 compliance.
Supporting the Built Environment team with production and quality control of BIM projects, fulfilling standards, methods and procedures using BIM software and workflows.
* Deliver fully coordinated as-built models for house build projects
* Coordinate BIM projects following the right standards and procedures
* Model management ensuring a health BIM database
* Ensure that models are accurate and meet the level of detail/information required
* Assist in obtaining necessary Building Regulation and technical details to provide compliant construction details
* Prepare working drawings and collate all supporting information
* Provide technical support for production/construction sites
* Able to meet and communicate with clients with credibility
* Co-ordinate the assembly of the pre-construction material for presentation purposes, including phasing 3D modelling
* Must be able to determine errors in technical designs and provide alternative solutions
* Experience working on housing projects in a BIM environment
* Ability to create high quality BIM models
* Architectural background
* Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
* Ability to work as a proactive team play, and have the flexibility to support other areas of the Department as and when required
* House type Design Experience
* Experience in BIM Level 2 process and protocols
* Have a good understanding of UK Building and design regulations
* Knowledge on Sketchup and Lumion is desirable.
* A working knowledge of Regulations and Product Specification standards
* Technically competent, with an ability to deliver product and system information to deliver a commercial benefit for Wienerberger
Hours of Work: 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday