9 months ago
Dates that interviews will take place
W/C 26th August 2019
Circa £25,440 + Bonus + Benefits
Summary of vacancy
Are you a Bid Writer or Copywriter with at least one year of relevant experience looking to develop your career within the Bidding Environment?
Are you a creative writer with a passion for delivering compelling content? An exciting opportunity has arisen in our corporate development team for an enthusiastic Bid Writer. If you are looking for a career with a forward thinking industry leader this could be the position for you.
About the role
What will I be doing?
* You will report to the Senior Corporate Development Manager and will be responsible for supporting the preparation and submission of private sector tenders.
* You will work closely with the other members of the bidding team and other operational and commercial functions within the business.
What are the requirements?
* You must be able to demonstrate great team working skills and management and communication skills with a desire to complete tasks in tight timescales.
* You will be required to be educated to a degree level or equivalent and having at least one year of demonstrable work experience would be an advantage.
* A full UK driving licence is essential.
Who we are
SUEZ recycling and recovery UK is a forward-thinking company recognised as one of the top places in the UK to work. We are proud of the fantastic opportunities for personal growth and development we offer our people. As we continue to develop and grow, you can play an important part in the essential work we are doing to make businesses and communities more sustainable.
Working at SUEZ recycling and recovery UK is not like most jobs – it means striving to secure our planet’s resources and being part of the resource revolution. By joining us, you will help to safeguard the environment and the public through essential waste and water management services, contribute to the sustainable development of communities, businesses and regions, and promote the emerging low-carbon circular economy.
With a raft of benefits, family-friendly policies and excellent remuneration packages, there’s never been a better time to join SUEZ recycling and recovery UK. A friendly and supportive place that you will love to work in, we believe creativity, clear communication and our drive for excellence are the keys to our success. If you share our thinking – and have the qualities we’re looking for – you could play a big part in our dedicated team.
To find out more or apply, please complete the application form and attach your CV.
*No agencies please*