29 days ago
Position: Bid Manager
RPS Energy is looking for a Bid Manager to join the EAME Commercial Team, based at our Woking Office. You'll be responsible for managing complex bids through the full bid lifecycle. This will involve first review of pre-bids via Technical Teams to determine tasks, timelines and assign actions to the Bid team and continually reviewing this process to delivery, communicating progress to Technical Teams on bid submission. We?ll need you to have experience in a similar role and knowledge of the oil & gas sector would be highly beneficial.
- Reviewing tender notices and disseminating bid information and documentation to the relevant team members as appropriate
- Managing the bid/no bid process
- Liaison with our legal team and insurers to ensure agreeable contract terms
- Completing supplier registrations and PQQs
- Prepare and take ownership of the end-to-end bid process
- Appropriate liaison, support and management of bid stakeholders and contributing bid authors
- Document, content control and development of the business tender library
- Bid pipeline tracking including success/failure, client feedback to support ongoing improvement
- Contributing bid statistics to the monthly Board reports
- Management of all client procurement portals as well as maintaining applicable company registrations such as Achilles
Skills and experience required:
- Strong background in managing complex bids, ideally within the Oil & Gas sector
- Excellent written English skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experience using SharePoint and Microsoft packages (ideally Teams) would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 finance and operations application (ERP)
What we offer you
We will provide you with a flexible, friendly and creative environment to develop your skills and challenge yourself. We support our people to innovate, collaborate and build meaningful careers. Our network of people and knowledge will expand your horizons and give you access to a variety of interesting projects.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, opportunities to invest and many other benefits including: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships and commitment to on-going CPD.
About RPS Group
RPS is a leading global professional services firm of 5,600 people. We define, design and manage projects that create shared value in a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world.
Connecting with our global expertise we make it easy for our clients to create winning solutions for their communities and their clients. By being confidently pragmatic we solve problems that matter. We make complex easy.
To apply, simply send a CV and covering letter via the Apply button above