6 months ago
Fixed Term Contract
Salary: negotiable plus excellent benefit package
This role is to provide efficient administrative and accounts support to the Office Manager and other office personnel.
* Type letters and reports, answer the telephone and take messages.
* Deal with incoming and outgoing mail.
* Photocopying and filing.
* Greet visitors and ensure meeting rooms are set up and refreshments are provided.
* General accounts and administration duties. Raising and placing of orders.
* Document control
* Ensure that all documents are well checked and submitted on time prior to the documents submission due date.
* Ensure that documents do not have typographical errors and other types of errors that may lead to the disqualification of a document.
* Assure that all documents are kept in the right place and in the right department file archive
* Ensure that quality is maintained to avoid operational problems
Required Qualifications / Expertise:
* Educated to O/GSCE Level standard or equivalent including English and Maths
* Previous secretarial and/ or administrative experience
* Excellent communication skills including written English.
* Excellent IT skills including; Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, E-Mail and Internet
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Ability to use initiative.
* Discretion and confidentiality.
* Time Management skills.
For the full job description please click here: *Document Controller - Job Description*.pdf