10 months ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location - London
Negotiable Salary with excellent benefit package
Reporting to the Project Manager on site, the Senior Surveyor is responsible for all commercial and contractual matters on the site allocated to them and should be able to effectively manage surveyors and or assistant surveyors to successfully deliver that project. On larger more intricate projects may be required to carry out the same tasks for a section or sections of the works reporting to a Managing Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager.
· Ensuring there is effective cost management of the project through regular and accurate forecasting and cost/value reporting.
· Lead and manage the procurement process to maximise profit and ensure subcontract orders are placed on time and in accordance with the company policy. (including references taken, suitable levels of HSEQ etc)
· Monitor and maximise cash flow.
· Support, advise, develop and train all members of the site team on commercial matters.
· Mentor and develop the surveyors within the specific project team.
· Review and commercially assess the Main Contract conditions and advise on risk and scope areas
· Tender input as required
Full Job Description: VolkerFitzpatrick Ltd - Senior Quantity Surveyor.pdf