9 months ago
Your aim is to design and implement leading edge performance, reward and recognition frameworks that supports our high performance culture, reinforces our values, engages our people and enables us to achieve our 10 year plan and be recognised as an employer of choice
The Benefits & Pension Manager ensures all reward and benefits initiatives are aligned to the business plan, organisation design, and structure and therefore executed and communicated in a way that is consistent with processes that are understood and trusted by management and employees
* Manages the company pension schemes as well as plan and direct the day-to-day operations of the group benefits programs (group health, dental, vision, group income protection, group life assurance, travel and accident plan, salary sacrifice programs, flexible and voluntary benefits)
* Working with relevant stakeholders to ensure that pension plans comply with the benchmark standards that have been set in relation to their governance and oversight.
* Project management of pension and benefits projects
* Responsible for managing and administering all risk benefits as well as for the preparation of data and negotiation of risk renewals
* Manage pension auto enrolment requirements, the ongoing processes and any new developments that arise.
* Manage the benefits system and the interface and reporting requirements of HR, payroll and external vendors.
* Maintain relationships with the external benefit vendors, brokers and consultants for risk benefits.
* Work closely with HR, Payroll, Health & Safety and the Health & Wellness team on all benefits.
* Investigate competitors' benefit plans and keep up-to-date on the market and provide feedback to the Head of Performance & Reward on benefit developments.
* Implement new benefit programs and initiatives as well as managing changes to existing benefit programs.
* Recommends benefits programs to management by studying employee requirements and trends and developments in benefits offered by other organizations.
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends
* Supports management's decision making by analysing benefit options and predicting future costs.
* Identifies benefit options by studying programs; obtaining advice from consultants.
* Informs employees of benefit usage by preparing and distributing benefit reports.
* Maintains benefit records by developing recordkeeping systems; initiating new-hire benefits; recording changes.
* Resolves employee questions and problems by interpreting benefit policies and procedures.
* Expedites delivery of benefits by establishing and maintaining working relationships with benefit providers.
* Reconciles benefits accounts by approving billing statements.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Full management responsibility of Performance & Reward Analyst, providing coaching and overseeing career development.
* Collaborates with the Benefits & Pension Manager on a variety of projects, including program design, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new programs
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Undertake research projects as required.
Skills and Experience
* Extensive experience in pensions and benefits ideally within fast paced industry sector
* Experience of managing pension and benefits issues across locations will be advantageous
* Strong project management skills e.g. analysis, planning, reporting & escalation
* Excellent communication, relationship building and influencing skills; including written and oral communication with the ability to present information in differing degrees of detail and form depending on the audience
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and be delivery results focused
* Strong time management, ability to prioritise workload & adapt to changing demands
* Flexibility and the interest to take on new projects within the broader team
* Strong MS Office skills; especially Excel and PowerPoint skills