22 days ago
Competitive Rate of Pay + Fantastic Benefits
Category: Management Jobs
Batch Plant Supervisor
Competitive Rate of Pay + Fantastic Benefits + Bonus
Full Time, Permanent contract
Hours: 05:30 - 15:30
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a talented Batch Plant Supervisor to join our friendly team based in Tarmac Tallington site, Lincolnshire.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As the successful Batch Plant Supervisor, you will:
* Run the batching plant and manage all concrete through the VMT Concrete Management System (must be computer literate)
* Control the batching plant through the Praticon Batching Software, in accordance with a specification to meet quality standards
* Manage stock through ordering Cement and Aggregates.
* Carry out daily autonomous maintenance on the batching plant, while keeping all plant clean and safe to operate, including reporting KPI data.
* Take and manage material samples
* Work as a team to ensure a quality product is produced for the client and targeted volumes are delivered
This is a varied, complex and rewarding position that requires working knowledge of the Health and Safety Environment, a customer focus, a willingness to learn and develop supervisory skills.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience and knowledge of operating a concrete plant. You will also:
* Possess knowledge of on-site Health and Safety policies and procedures
* Have previous experience within a Supervisory role is ideal
* Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
* Be flexible in your working approach
* Have the ability to meet deadlines and work within restrictive timeframes
* Drive a loading shovel
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
* Bonus scheme
* Enhanced holiday entitlement
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
* Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
* Training and development opportunities