9 months ago
AutoReq ID 140191BR
Job Title Automation Solution Architect
Country United Kingdom
Function Solutions & Digital
Service Line Solutions & Digital
Service Line Information Solutions & Digital services the broader Firm through delivery of core technology and managed services capabilities, collaboration and innovation development services and building our Alliances network.
KPMG Overview KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
Solutions & Digital services the broader Firm through delivery of core technology and managed services capabilities, collaboration and innovation development services and building our Alliances network.
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
As an Appian Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Designing workflow solutions, to address business demand.
- You’ll work with a Project Manager and Development team to guide the design through to delivery.
- Ensure that KPMG quality and risk frameworks are adhered to.
- You will work in a rapidly developing workflow team, with ambitious growth intentions, to help establish a world leading delivery capability.
- You will be challenged to maintain your knowledge around the market segment, whilst developing technical breadth and depth of knowledge across numerous other interface layers.
- At times you will be required to support bid teams in their developing of business requirements with clients, to understand the scope of future projects.
- You will also rapidly identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the design and delivery lifecycle.
- Apply automation methodologies to business process, to deliver tangible improvements in process time/success rates/quality of outputs
- Act as the decision point in all matters related to the technology landscape.
- Have an up to date view of the Appian roadmap of features, and be able to articulate them
- Represent Appian’s product to customers, or at public events such as conferences, summits, seminars, etc.
- Develop showcase materials and key IP for the Automation Workforce.
- Act as the interface layer between the project team and the business.
- Be able to deliver solutions which sit across a wide landscape of legacy and emerging technologies.
- Familiarity with Business Process Management Languages and Platforms/Frameworks: Appian, PegaSystems, IBM, Oracle, TIBCO, etc.
- Interest in Engineering, Math, Business Management, Computer Science
- Experience in a delivery role, working to timeline and budget requirements.
- Able to thrive in a unique culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve business problems.
- Technical depth to understand the landscape of the complete solution.
- Proven success conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- Experience with Container technology, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ability to identity the benefits between different hosting platforms, from on premise server installs through Azure Stack, to Cloud hosted agnostic.
- Familiarity with BluePrism RPA, and a clear understanding of the use case against BPA.
- Experience in production environments (application servers, web servers, databases).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, and system design.
- Strives for continuous process improvement.
- Experience interfacing with a customer’s C-level executives
- A history of building solid relationships with customers and teammates
- Strong leadership qualities
Our Deal If the chance to work with interesting clients and innovative technology wasn’t rewarding enough, we’ll motivate you in other ways too. At KPMG you can expect real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally.
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
Flexible Working While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Applying with a Disability KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.
Solution Architect, Consulting, Database, Developer, Oracle, Technology