about 1 month ago
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
We’re recruiting for Automation Architects to join our high performing technology team at Sky to help us deliver a number of exciting and strategic Programmes.
What you’ll do:
- Setting Strategy for Automation across the Clans, liaising with Agile Test Managers and Development Managers
- Define and implement an approach for promoting our test code from the development feature teams to the end-to-end test teams.
- Define and implement an approach for proving traceability of what testing is being done within the development feature teams at a user story and feature level so that this can be easily viewed by the end-to-end team and other stakeholders as well as providing full auditability of work that is being done.
- Align consistency of our automated test approach across all of our development feature teams and end to end test teams.
- Define an approach for working towards incorporating testing into a CI/CD pipeline.
- Provide guidance and support to the Automation QAs
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of automation tools and technologies such as Selenium, REST-assured, Spring, Maven, Junit, Cucumber, Jenkins, Docker, Zephyr Scale
- Proficiency in automating and optimizing processes
- Confident in setting direction
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Competent in team building and team communication strategies
Team Overview – UK Tech: Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We’re bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we’re proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.
There is a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Why wait? now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.