6 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
‘Our team may be small in numbers, but we are big on personality. We look forward to welcoming another fun-loving character to join us in delivering fantastic customer service. Problem solving specialists and creative minds wanted to join our team of customer facing support experts working in a fast paced and challenging environment, no two days are the same’ – Kirsten McAndrew – Software Operations Team Lead
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
As a member of the Operations Support team within Sky Business Technology, you will help to monitor, support and maintain our Production estate.
– Work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, supporting a Business-critical Production platform
– Understand Business/stakeholder requirements and identify/implement the best possible solutions
– Drive continuous improvement, proactively seek out opportunities for change
– Ensure all reported incidents and work tasks are completed or resolved in line with SLA
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Great problem solving and troubleshooting ability, clear and logical approach to tasks
– Attention to detail
– Ability to multi task and flexibility to manage changing priorities
– Good working knowledge of SQL, JSON and XML
– Team player who enjoys a fast pace of work and overcoming challenges
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about