about 1 month ago
Job Title : Associate Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Location : Oxford
Category : Project Management
Type : Permanent Full-time
Salary : Competitive
Reference # : RG1693
ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER / SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
At Ridge and Partners, we offer client care and advice that very few, if any can match. The Project Management team fully embrace this philosophy by drawing on the vast amount of knowledge, expertise and experience gained from working in diverse sectors and projects around the world. Our abilities at managing out risk and inefficiency and driving projects forward to deliver real value are essential elements of our service and combine to produce exceptional results.
We work collaboratively with clients and supply chains, facilitating a team ethos where every member of the project team is able to contribute effectively in pursuit of the best solutions and to provide greater certainty of outcomes no matter what the complexity or challenge.
And due to our continuing success and growth, we are now looking for our next talented Associate Project Manager or Senior Project Manager to be based at our head office in Oxfordshire.
• Assist with the leading and managing of the Project Management team
• Delivery of Project Management services to clients across various sectors and project stages
• Management of multidisciplinary teams of internal and external design consultants
• Manage existing client relationships and develop further opportunities
• Explore business development opportunities either through new or existing networks
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Consultancy design development and construction project management experience
• The ability to lead successful delivery of often more than one project and manage client relationships, including business development
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and MS Project (or alternative scheduling software) is essential
What’s in it for you:
At Ridge we invest heavily in our biggest assets our people. We actively challenge and continuously improve our performance by investing in the training and development of our people.
And as you will find out from day one in your Ridge career, you will be handsomely rewarded:
• 26 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Car allowance
• Company bonus
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Pension: Standard 6% Ridge Contribution
• Highly competitive salary
• Career progression opportunities as part of a dynamic, non-corporate, entrepreneurial work environment
Ridge is an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy with over 600 people. Core disciplines include Project Management, Cost Management, Building Surveying, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Building Services Maintenance Management, Property Consultancy, Architecture, Health & Safety, Sustainability, Expert Witness & Advisory Services, Traffic & Transportation, Infrastructure Commercial Management, Geo-Environmental and Town & Country Planning. In addition, we provide property consultancy expertise for asset management, modern procurement, planned maintenance programmes, innovative strategies and holistic delivery planning.
We maintain a spread of projects across all public and private sector markets from affordable housing to Formula One which is the essence of our strength in the depth and diverse range of our activity. All services are accredited to BS EN ISO9001 2015 for quality, ISO14001 environmental and ISO18001 Health & Safety. Ridge has been successfully operating since 1946 and now employs over 600 people in 11 offices across the UK and has delivered projects in 75 countries worldwide.
Closing Date : 17th August 2019