about 1 year ago
About the Role
WSP are seeking an Associate Director to lead, develop and grow the Property Services team in delivering Land Cost Estimates, Asset Valuation/Management, Claims and Negotiations and related services to internal and external clients.
As part of the Land Services Technical Leadership team you will help support and grow the Land Consents offering alongside other leaders in Land Referencing, GeoSpatial Systems and Consultation & Stakeholder Engagement.
A typical week would include:
1. Lead on the health, safety and wellbeing of the Property Services team with support from the Land Services H&S lead.
2. Deliver profitability for the Property Services team against agreed budgetary targets, identifying investment required, new opportunities as well as risks whilst ensuring wider aims and objectives are met. Through achieving these aims and contributing to Land Services as a whole, ensure with other technical leaders that sustainable growth is achieved.
3. Develop and implement a strategy to support the growth of the Property Services team. Including, business development, recruitment, training and innovation
4. Identify and manage opportunities for multi-disciplinary projects in WSP
5. Ensure communication and marketing plans are developed and enacted
6. Identify support required to enable the success of the service
We’d love to hear from you if have:
* Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
* The ability to take responsibility for the direction of Property Services provision, building strong personal relationships across WSP and Clients to promote WSP capabilities
* A flexible coaching style delivering on personal targets, provide leadership and encourage positive engagement within the team, mentor others, be a tailored communicator and effective negotiator
* Extensive experience managing and directing work opportunities, developing new ideas, seek to provide increasingly efficient and effective, high quality delivery, alongside managing risk whilst seeking opportunities to grow the business
* Extensive experience managing work of high complexity and providing tactical direction to others to deliver excellent service and value to Clients
A little about us:
Together, our people make up one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We’re dedicated to the communities where we live and work in the UK and propelled by international brainpower. Staying curious is what drives us. Looking at challenges from fresh angles helps us deliver future-ready solutions that break paradigms.
With around 7,000 talented people in 70+ offices across the UK, and 36,000 around the world, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.