6 months ago
Job number: UK11851
Company/Division: Construction Services UK
Career area: Asset Management
Region/State: East Midlands
Position type: Full Time
Job type: Permanent
About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for an Asset Manager to join our Highways team to work in Scropton, Derbyshire.
What you'll be doing
As an Asset Manager, you will:
* Be responsible for the production and Maintenance of an Asset Management Plan (AMP) for each of the 3 DBFO Contracts including identifying handback requirements;
* Agree the AMP with the DBFO Senior Management;
* Monitor of the AMP;
* Implement the HSEQ Policies as they relate to Asset Management;
* Manage the RMMS system including liaison with third party suppliers;
* Have overall responsibility for the collation of information and production of the Asset Information for monthly and annual reports,
Who we're looking for
* Hold a CSCS card;
* Have experience of Highway Maintenance;
* Have experience of Asset Management;
* Have experience of Highway Design and Renewals;
* Have experience of coordination with Highway Authorities and other Public Bodies.
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Our Highways Business Unit maintain, manage and operate major highway networks across the UK and support local authorities creating communities where people want to live, work and play.
We provide high quality asset strategy, management and planning consultancy services to a wide range of public and private sector customers. We also provide specialist, reliable, sustainable and creative advice for asset management planning and implementation in the UK.
We create safe, flexible and dynamic public spaces. We are right at the heart of a vital place-shaping agenda that brings together local authorities, local communities, central government and the private sector.
The essential work is to keep daily life moving!
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.