11 months ago
What you'll do:
* Develop and implement Asset Management Strategy, information systems and processes that create a lifecycle cost view of asset portfolios
* Help our clients through asset management transformation programmes such as ISO55001 certification
* Support clients in realising value from their asset portfolio by developing business intelligence through asset data.
* Have a thorough working knowledge of asset management practice and requirements as stated in ISO55001, preferably through practical application or process ownership
* Experience of the interactions between financial and technical decision making
* Have a thorough understanding of asset data and information requirements to support best practise asset management
* Knowledge of asset management, resource planning and/or GIS software systems is a benefit
* Understand asset performance requirements and analysis techniques needed to verify that assets are meeting the required levels of service
* Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly at all levels
* Ability to work in unfamiliar business areas and to use their skills to create solutions.
* BSc or higher.
* Membership of the IAM and attainment of the IAM Certificate or Diploma
* Knowledge of agile working practices
* Experience working with infrastructure organisations.
Our purpose is to enable the infrastructure industry to make better decisions under increasingly uncertain conditions. We use data science techniques and technology solutions to help our clients deliver a better service to their customers. Amey Strategic Consulting is the UK’s leading asset analytics and technology consultancy for infrastructure. In the past five years, we’ve grown a team of 100 people, achieving and maintaining a fast-paced start-up mentality within a large infrastructure operator. We keep diversity at the heart of our hiring practices, with active support for team members from the LGBT community, increasing women in our industry, and promoting ethnic diversity.
If you’re excited by our business, inspired by working with talented, motivated professionals and enthusiastic about contributing from day one, we’d like to talk to you about opportunities in our rapidly growing team.