4 months ago
Implementing GE Healthcare Digital solutions as part of the delivery team. Being a key member of the delivery team, whose role is to analyse the customer’s clinical workflows, provide solution configuration, customer training preparation, training delivery and documentation. Supporting the customer during the go-live of a solution and providing service support for customers along with the GE Healthcare Digital Services team.
Maintain professional business relationships within customers with ability to identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth. Supporting the sale of GE Healthcare Digital solutions to customers by assisting the sales teams with pre-sale demonstrations and presentations.
Provide input to product feature enhancements and process improvements. Interface with engineering/development teams for support and software problem reporting. Conduct and organize technical or product training.
* Bachelor's degree in medical documentation, medical informatics, medical technology or similar education. Alternatively, certified nurse/medical technologist with additional training in medical IT or medical technology.
* Sound experience in administrating medical IT systems in an intensive care, anaesthesiologic or cardiological environment.
* Strong experience
* Excellent communication skills with fluency in oral and written English
* Knowledge of Medical Standards: DICOM, Health Level Seven (HL7) and Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise.
* Knowledge of Office Application like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
* IT literacy with a keen interest on IT solutions within a clinical environment
* Strong team player
* Willingness to travel across Europe
Experience with business
intelligence platforms such as Crystal Reports
Knowledge of SQL, XML and HTML
Project management abilities
Prior knowledge of GE
Healthcare Digital solutions is a plus
Locations: Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom; Freiburg