11 months ago
Any UK Base
Who you’ll be working with
To work within the energetic Application Management Services (AMS) Solutions team with a focus on Infrastructure and associated support activities across Public and Private Clouds. To undertake AMS Solution Development and Delivery activities on an (often multi-threading) assignment basis to increase the win rate of the AMS pipeline.
The focus of your role
To champion innovative, winning solutions within the AMS division, maintaining close relationships with relevant AMS Delivery personnel as well as maintaining good relationships with other relevant parts of the organisation and 3rd parties.
To ensure that appropriate, high calibre AMS sales collateral, knowledge and supporting information is developed and maintained.
What you’ll do
Being the trusted person who understands, and can articulate and deliver, the Capgemini AMS solution covering Infrastructure and Application Management, and with whom the client wants to work when we win.
* Engagement shaping, working in conjunction with the assigned bid team in both commercial and solution development
* Reviewing, validating and confirming that the solution meets sales and delivery criteria, with a focus on the Infrastructure services and operations
* Seeing the solution through sign-off by AMS UK management, by being an authoritative voice on the Infrastructure components and workings of our solution (and where necessary leading the sign-off call mechanism)
* Working with, and presenting to, the client and providing authority, competence and expertise of the AMS offer and service delivery approach to help win the deal.
* Developing the future mode of operation, incorporating the technical architecture, the service delivery model, risk and appropriate commercial considerations
* Assisting and working with the nominated transition representative in defining the transition plan for successfully moving over to the new Capgemini provided service
* Participating in commercial and contract discussions/negotiations including Due Diligence activities
* Ensuring that innovation and new technology is brought into the solutions to make the future models of operation are as effective as possible in delivering the business case
Working within the AMS Solutions Development team, the individual will take responsibility for:
* Designing and fully costing Infrastructure Services elements within AMS solutions for
* new name business,
* new business with existing clients, and
* renewal business with existing clients where there is a material difference in the service
* Ensuring that the solutions are fully support with Operational services covering Infrastructure, Cloud and DevOps models
* Keeping up-to-date with AMS delivery processes, available collateral and AO offers
* Ensuring the appropriate process is followed for handover from Sales to Delivery (including Transition) for ‘won’ deals
* Representing AMS in client-facing pre-sales activity
* Refreshing re-useable proposal text as required
* Contributing to AMS offer development
* Incorporating new offer collateral into client solutions
* Communicating AMS capabilities across Outsourcing and beyond
What you’ll bring
* Will understand the strengths and capabilities of our AMS services, where an in-depth knowledge and experience of the AMS business, AMS Delivery models and Capgemini’s capability to deliver an AMS service is essential
* Will have experience of solutioning Applications within a Cloud (Private & Public)
* Will have experience of working with Cloud suppliers and understanding the components
* Will have experience of Agile Support models (continuous support within Agile Delivery) ‘DevOps’
* Will have experience of DevOps tools (Testing, Release, managing, etc)
* Will possess an awareness of sales process and methods, perhaps as a result of previous pursuit involvement.
* Will have proven track record in client facing and leadership roles
* Will have worked with Indian colleagues on creation of winning solutions.
* Have a broad range of skills, including excellent communications (written and verbal), negotiations, patience, tolerance, resilience, numeracy/costing expertise, presentations, commercial understanding, flexibility and creative thinking
* Have experience in Infrastructure / Application / Enterprise Architecture
* Have an ability to work smartly and under pressure to achieve tight deadlines
* Possess a sales orientated approach with high levels of motivation.
* Certification for the following would be beneficial:
* AWS (Engineer / Administration)
* Azure (Engineer / Administration)
* Agile Development/Support (or experience of being within different types of development/support models)
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs. UK-wide mobility is expected, but we will make every effort to minimise travel and working away from home.
November 3, 2018
(i)GCSE or equivalent
Permanent Full Time or Part Time
Any UK Base