about 1 year ago
Cirrus Logic's Mixed Signal Audio Division is seeking highly skilled Analog IC Design Engineers to join our team developing high performance data converter IC's and amplifiers for professional and consumer audio markets.
* You will be designing delta sigma ADC and DAC's
* You will be involved in the design Class D amplifiers
* We develop DC/DC Converters and other various supporting circuitry in advanced CMOS processes.
* We will integrate you into a team participating in all aspects of the design, from concept to production silicon
* You will be involved in specification, architectural development, transistor-level design, SPICE, Matlab and Verilog (System Verilog, Verilog A, Verilog-AMS) modeling and simulation, layout supervision, post-layout simulation, chip-level verification, and lab validation.
* Develop Digital/Analog PLL's
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Master's in Electrical Engineering with 10+ years or PhD in Electrical Engineering with 8+ years of experience in analog/mixed-signal IC development
* Organized, thorough, and detail-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated with strong analytical and problem solving skills-ability to work with a sense of urgency and thrive in a dynamic environment
* Use of Matlab
* Use of System Verilog
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Knowledge of discrete-time and continuous-time signal processing
* Experience in system and behavioral modeling
* Mentoring of junior engineers
* Silicon debug skills
* Understanding of layout
* Understanding of reliability concerns
* Working with different CMOS processes and geometry nodes
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.