5 months ago
Job number: UK14017
Company/Division: Construction Services UK
Career area: Design Engineering
UK, London, London
About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for an AMA Co-ordinator to join our Regional team to work at Heathrow Airport.
The Handover Manager will be responsible for identifying New Projects in their Domain that are instructed by our Client Heathrow Airport Ltd and either delegating the production of the H&S File & Asset Integration to either his Staff or carrying out this procedure themselves. In addition the Handover Manager will also be responsible for ensuring all Projects they have and his Team undertake and prepare are issued to the Client Departments for acceptance to enable Final sign off of each project. The Handover Manager will have supervisory capacity for their Staff.
What you'll be doing
As an AMA Co-ordinator, your main accountabilities will be as follows:
* Apply to be the Leader of a small Team for a dedicated Terminal Building.
* Report to AMA Senior Manager on Projects progressions and Close outs.
* Responsible for the Wellbeing of allocated Staff.
* Overall responsibility for All project Asset & H&S File Delivery`s for this area.
* Attend Pre Construction Project Concept Design / Tender/ meetings to familiarise themselves with associated works and Locations of New Projects being instructed by the Client.
* Communicate with their fellow Handover managers & Asset Coordinators on change and general issues.
* Be approachable to their team/staff.
* Work alongside Site Based Project Managers and Staff / Suppliers & Designers to identify Client changes in Design & implement for additional Asset Integration and or H&S File documentation. Periodically Review Client Employer Requirements Version & down load latest Version if changed to later version. Download and issue new or amended Documents pertinent to AMA & issue all latest change Docs & ER to their peers.
* Carry out Interim & Annual Appraisals to dedicated AMA Coordinator Staff & issue to AMA Senior Manager for review and upload to BBG Application R12.
* Attend Client briefings on changes being implemented & instruct BBG Commercial Managers & BBG Handover managers & AMA Coordinators of likely changes & of impacts if addition requirements.
* Allocate new Projects to AMA Coordinator & review progress regularly.
* Be familiar with Knowledge & use Client Applications Maximo for Asset Integration / Documentum / Heathrow Maps Live.
* Take on and run Projects from initial Design through to Close out, be aware of Project interim and final handover dates.
* Generate G5 Asset Report from Maximo and issue to BBG Quantity Surveyor.
* Maintain a file of fully signed Client Asset Information & Integration Gateways signoffs from G3 G6.
* Hold regular meetings with Client Asset Integrator to establish change.
Who we're looking for
The following qualities/experience are essential:
* Previous experience of managing staff and leading a Team.
* Experience and knowledge and use of Client Applications Documentum. Maximo.
The following qualities/experience are desirable:
* Experience and knowledge
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.