4 months ago
Alliance Project Support Co-Ordinator – HR
Murphy are Joint Venture partners on the TRUe Alliance Trans-Pennine route upgrade.
As part of our role in the joint venture/alliance, J. Murphy & Sons Limited have committed to supporting the people initiatives and requirements of the alliance by aligning a dedicated Support Co-Ordinator, acting as the go-to-person for all things people related, before taking these back to the home client company for resolution as and when required.
* Co-ordinate HR policies and procedures to ensure this is clear for employees and managers working on the project
* Support initiatives for improved Equality, Diversity and Inclusion working with parent companies
* Support the delivery of our People related KRA and KPIs relating to employee engagement and employee satisfaction
* Support programme-wide learning and development, working with parent companies
* To assist with the motivation and celebration of success within the Alliance
* Assist with PDP’s, support managers with people queries, and liaise with client companies to understand the people agenda and processes of the respective home employers
What we’d like you to demonstrate:
* Excellent communication and organisation skills, and a go-to personality; people may describe you as a ‘people-person’
* A general understanding of the workings of HR in all its facets, but no requirement to be trained in HR
* Really great administration, people and process skills – a natural plate-spinner
* You may be an experienced Administrator, Office Manager or Project Co-Ordinator and keen to work in a broad HR environment, or have done so previously
* It would be of real benefit if you have some experience of working in a joint-venture or alliance environment, or have an understanding of some of the unique challenges that this type of working may deliver from time to time
The mission is to positively transform the passenger experience on the East of Leeds Transpennine route by building a high quality railway infrastructure. This will lead to the creation of a high performance collaborative culture engaging our skills, experience, expertise and energy to allow better and more sustainable trains to travel on the routes.