2 months ago
Air Quality Senior/Principal
Based in the Leeds, Leicester or Manchester office and working within the Noise, Air Quality, Lighting and Odour (NALO) team, we are looking for candidates with experience completing Air Quality assessments including dispersion modelling, air quality monitoring and report writing. Experience managing a team is essential.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
* Must be degree qualified
* Experience with ADMS, AERMOD
* Must be willing to work flexibly to tight timescales
* Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
* Follows relevant policies and procedures
* Excellent organisational skills.
* A full driving licence is essential
At WYG we develop, design and deliver interdisciplinary projects that support a sustainable future; from technical solutions to complex challenges. Our teams connect across a project lifecycle, creating tailored programmes that address client needs and manage risk.
* We work alongside clients to develop their strategies and plans providing the services they need to unlock opportunities.
* We design for outcomes that realise value for clients and make a difference in communities
* From single projects to large-scale programmes of work we deliver against our client’s objectives and are adept at working in complicated or highly regulated environments
WYG is now part of the Tetra Tech group, a leading provider of consulting, engineering, programme management, construction management, and technical services. As part of the Tetra Tech team – 20,000 people in over 450 global locations – we can achieve more for our clients, through a wider alliance of services and industry expertise across our markets.
WYG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer several benefits for employees, including contributory pension, health cover and flexible working options. Pick and choose your perfect blend from advantages including additional holiday and travel insurance. You will also benefit from a tailored package or professional training and development, with support to achieve your career goals.