27 days ago
Base Location: Solent Park (PO6 1UJ)
Salary: £Competitive + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible working options available
What is the Role?
1. Carry out annual and interim maintenance visits in compliance with the F Gas regulations and manufacturer's instructions. Fault investigation and diagnosis utilising manufacturer's technical literature.
2. Compliance with the F Gas Procedures when handling and recovering refrigerant including refrigerant tracking procedures. Completion of all required reports and legal documentation utilising the handheld Tablet system.
3. Ensure services are provided with a professional customer service focus responding to any requests for support from users within the Client Premises
4. A high level of health and safety awareness to ensure, establish and maintain high working standards at all times.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
1. Full industry recognised qualifications, such as NVQ's. Level 3 qualification in refrigeration is desirable.
2. Proven experience with all types of air conditioning plant and equipment
3. Electrical competency to 18th edition IEE Regulations would be an advantage
4. The successful candidate should be self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision or as a member of a team
5. Good communication and IT skills
About our Business
SSE Enterprise Contracting is one of the UK's largest Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) contractors with a product/service portfolio ranging from M&E LV, HV, Instrumentation, Street Lighting, Facilities Management through to Combined Heat and Power solutions.
Life at SSE
If you're considering a career with us, you're probably wondering what's in it for you? From health and wellness to finances and family, we're proud of our benefits package which includes 34 days holiday (plus the option to buy additional days), enhanced maternity and paternity leave, discounted healthcare and a wide range of offers via our SSE Advantage scheme.
At SSE we're proud to celebrate difference. We all have different skills, experience and backgrounds and we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. We take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application and assessment process, and upon joining SSE.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact -******* / --******.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.