22 days ago
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Administrator to join our teams in both Halton and Warrington.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, you will;
* Work closely with the Maintenance team and help to deliver Highway Maintenance Reactive Works on the Halton and Warrington contracts.
* Perform regular administrative tasks including goods receipting, ordering materials and will provide administrative support to the Contracts Manager and site teams
* Work in line with the companies Safety, Health & Environmental policies at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will have a strong administrative background and ideally will have experience of working within a similar industry. You will also:
* Have excellent communication and organisational skills
* Be accurate
* Be able to work within pressured timescales
* Be able to work independently and as part of a team
* Be motivated
* Be flexible in your working approach
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
* Bonus scheme
* Enhanced holiday entitlement
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
* Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
* Training and development opportunities