7 months ago
Administrator - M4 Power - Fawley Refinery
Murphy Group is currently recruiting for an Administrator to support the project team at Fawley Refinery for a 12-18month fixed term contract.
Fawley refinery based at Southampton, is the largest refinery in the UK and is upgrading the site in a £500mil project. The extension will help to reduce the need to import diesel into the United Kingdom, which imported about half of its supply in 2017. Murphy Group has been awarded the civil engineering works of the project which will consist of roads works, pipework’s and concrete as part of the expansion. The project is now in the early stages and Murphy are expected to be on site for 18months.
* Carry out general site administration duties and assist the project team in collation of documentation
* Production of minutes for meetings
* Compiling and completing site registers
* Maintain accurate paper and computer-based records.
* Produce correspondence, documents and presentations to specification using a variety of media
* Conduct financial duties, for example, processing invoices or tracking costs.
* Order and maintain stationary and equipment supplies.
* Process post.
* Timely preparation of meeting rooms to ensure they are tidy and set up (excluding IT equipment), ready for meetings.
* Successful experience of working in a general administration support role and/or in a customer services environment.
* Demonstrable knowledge of operating office equipment and IT, e.g. telephone, computer with standard software, copier, printers etc., to access, input and verify information.
* Literate and Numerate with proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other office applications.