7 months ago
Main Purpose of Role
To support the business through the provision of high quality general administrative support for our Infrastructure Alliance JV.
* Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
* Resolve internal and external customer enquiries, referring those that you are unable to resolve to the correct recipient.
* Provide high quality customer service in all communications with internal and external clients.
* Maintain accurate paper and computer-based records.
* Produce correspondence, documents and presentations to specification using a variety of media.
* Maintain established paper and computer-based filing systems.
* Conduct financial duties, for example, processing invoices or tracking costs.
* Order and maintain stationary and equipment supplies.
* Process post.
* Work in accordance with established processes and provide feedback on their effectiveness.
* Timely preparation of meeting rooms to ensure they are tidy and set up (excluding IT equipment), ready for meetings.
* Deliver drinks and lunches in accordance with pre booked requirements.
* Clear up (excluding IT equipment) meeting rooms after use in a timely manner, ready for the next meeting.
* Ensure Company and legislative health and hygiene standards and requirements are complied with at all times in providing food and drink.
* Ensure the inspection of office equipment and services is carried out at intervals to accord with legislative/manufacturers recommendations and requirements
* Sign for all deliveries, other than those for the IT department and either distribute as appropriate or inform the relevant individual or department of the delivery.
* Ensure visitors are logged via Reception / Security in order to maintain an accurate record at all times of visitors in the building.
* Greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
* Ensure the relevant person is informed, in a timely manner.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Successful experience of working in a general administration support role and/or in a customer services environment.
* Demonstrable knowledge of operating office equipment and IT, e.g. telephone, computer with standard software, fax, copier, printers etc., to access, input and verify information.
* Literate and Numerate with proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other office applications.
* Experience within the construction industry (desirable)