5 months ago
Join a culture of teamwork and imagination that facilitates customer-focused problem-resolution. Significant growth opportunities exist for an experienced high calibre graduate or credit professional to join GE Global Operations Invoice to Cash. This position offers international exposure within GE Global Operations and across the GE Industrial businesses and functions, which provides an ambitious candidate in this role with opportunities to develop a career.
This open role is for a Fixed Term Contract (12 months).
You will be responsible for Credit and Collections activities related to the GE Healthcare Ltd portfolio.
In this role you will:
* Resolve customer receivable issues, disputes, and/or claims with Customer Service and Commercial colleagues by collecting, analysing, and reviewing client data
* Resolve customer inquiries promptly & accurately, by understanding customer market & needs
* Proactively contact customers for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analysing customer data
* Have a controllership overview of the dunning cycle/letters
* Validate that reports meet GE's risk & financial requirements
* Coordinate Payment Plan proposals, pre-bankruptcy and pre-receivership recoveries, once approved by the risk department
* There may be an opportunity to take part in special projects, for those interested in personal / professional development opportunities
* Accomplish all your responsibilities in line with GE's compliance and integrity requirements
* Business School Degree or qualification (Highschool or equivalent) or equivalent knowledge and experience
* First experience to cash collection or customer service, ideally in a multinational environment
* Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
* Target driven
* Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel
* Demonstrated effective cash collection skills, with detail orientation
* Proven Financial Analysis Skills
* Fluent English and any other European language (written & verbal)
* Ability to be proactive and to think “outside the box”
* Excellent proven interpersonal and teamwork skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Capable of resourceful problem solving, while remaining customer-focused
* Cultural Awareness in a diverse and international environment
* Thirst for learning!
* Must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
* Factoring, Trade Finance knowledge and experience a plus
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Global Operations is GE’s multi-functional shared services. We operate worldwide, transfer knowledge and work with every GE business to make our company simpler, better and more customer-focused. Our culture promotes innovation, knowledge sharing, and collaboration in an open office environment that has leaders both sitting and working alongside their team. We’re looking for entrepreneurial problem-solvers who are passionate about exploring new, efficient ways of working, while gaining exposure across multiple industries.
You will be working as part of a dynamic and energetic team of Accounts Receivable Specialists in a modern office in Sale. We offer a variety of benefits ( e.g. medical, pension, flexible benefits package) and a competitive bonus structure for this role.
Join the team and help us deliver tomorrow’s GE, today.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Locations: United Kingdom; Sale, Manchester