8 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
ServiceMax from GE Digital is a leading industry provider of field service management software – an estimated $25 billion market worldwide. The company continues to reimagine and create solutions for the 20 million people globally who install, maintain, and repair machines across dozens of industries as the leading provider of complete end-to-end mobile and cloud-based technology for the sector.
ServiceMax brings together the right data at the right moment to delight customers and drive business results at the crucial point of service. We’re rethinking field service, and delivering cutting edge technology to help companies perfect service delivery, drive revenue and growth, and delight customers. Come be part of our innovative team!
In this strategic Sales position, the Account Director - ServiceMax Power BU Overlay will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities within existing and new accounts, identifying, managing and solving conflicts with clients and meeting time deadlines for customer accounts among other responsibilities.
S/he will drive key activities, including prospecting, strategy planning, executive relationship development, discovery assessment, GE Power BU ecosystem coordination, etc. S/he will work closely with the other staff members in the GE Power business (RoW - outside of US) to drive and lead growth in ServiceMax software and services. S/he will partner closely with leaders to drive the creation and development of an overall sales readiness vision in the context of our expanding global business.
In this role, you will:
* Develop a solution selling framework for GE business - tailor deal lifecycle, enablement deliverables, required resources, technology support, maturity model, sales methodology etc.
* Establish a deep understanding of customers' business needs by creating value to customers for our solution footprint.
* Add value to the customer's business and maintain a goal oriented approach to the business partnership.
* Demonstrate to customers how they benefit by partnering with GE and how our solutions deliver results.
* Aggressively develop and drive a sustainable commercial and solution strategy across multiple customer divisions and geographic poles that is aligned to the agreed account goals.
* Develop and execute an Account Playbook that formalizes the "go high / go low" strategy for the Enterprise account. Where applicable, develop a joint Governance process with executive sponsorship that aligns along the following pillars - Commercial, Product/Technology, Implementation and Support.
* Leverage the "Big GE" by coordinating across multiple GE divisions to solve customer challenges and enhance value and loyalty through the introduction of GE Corporate programs. (e.g. Industrial Internet, Minds + Machines)
" When appropriate partner with the ServiceMax in-country sales team to ensure we have a local engagement with the customer
* Analyzes sales pipeline and maintains an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved.
* Actively grow and maintain a multi-year account plan for Power key accounts that will be shared globally with parts of our business including Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Professional Services, and the Development teams to ensure coordination across the business.
* Ensuring a Professional Sales Experience for customers during all aspects of sales process and touch points including: Formal meeting agendas, formal follow-up stating sequence of events and next steps in writing, and issue resolution in a timely fashion.
* Formulates the winning proposals based on a cohesive strategy that leverages deep knowledge of industry, customer and GE product.
* Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline or equivalent
* Very strong software industry experience with proven track record
* Legal authorization to work in the U.K. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
* Must be willing to travel up to 50%
* Must be willing to work out of a home office
* Works with individuals across the GE businesses on how to use Big Data to collect and analyze market information as well as how to present analysis and recommendations to drive strategic commercial decisions
* Proactive in seeking out new digital platforms to drive deeper connections with customers - such as heat mapping existing relationships on LinkedIn to identify new sales opportunities, active in industry groups/blogs to gain exposure to target audiences and viewed as a domain expert
* Develops acceptable strategies to mitigate risks triggered in RFP's and/or customers' T&Cs while meeting GE business objectives.
* Leads the implementation of economic value selling throughout customer organization.
* Thoroughly analyzes data to identify trends and issues that translate into a plan for the customer with some connection to seemingly independent problems.
* Develops acceptable mitigation strategies that consider T&Cs of customers, competition and partners and key differentiators while also meeting business objectives.
* Identifies and prioritizes critical GE resources needed to further the sales effort, negotiating with stakeholders for utilization.
* Establishes trust and empathy as an advisor to the client; Works collaboratively in pursuit of discovery to define a desired business outcome while also uncovering unknown business outcomes the client has not previously considered; Ensures that a plan is laid out to accomplish all outcomes.
* Able to take products, services, solutions knowledge and connect them to customers' objectives to develop differentiated opportunities for GE; Draws upon non-traditional solutions; Constantly thinks out of the box & outside domain of expertise to develop creative solutions that meet ongoing customer needs.
* Coaches and mentor's others on how to collect, analyze, and share information about market trends and competitors to increase customer retention and attract new business.
* Communicates vertical expertise or future trends within the Oil & Gas industry that drives certain benefits/challenges; Is seen as part of the customer's team rather than outsider; Utilizes this dialogue to narrow and refine the customers' objectives or "top-of-mind" thoughts in order to start a joint-brainstorming of potential solutions or to identify industry benchmarks.
* Establishes & communicates team members' roles in relation to their function and data; Shares knowledge, power and credit, establishing trust, credibility, and goodwill; Coordinates role responsibilities with that of others to achieve mutual goals; Encourages groups to work together to efficiently resolve problems.
* Able to consistently lead the process to develop winnable strategies; Creatively uses resources to anticipate and solve problems, resulting in innovative solutions that result in customer and GE satisfaction, and finds alternatives beyond the obvious.
* Communicates effectively with multiple levels of a customer's business; Understands where to have less interaction once high level relationships have been established; Earns the trust of customers' executive managers after advancing through the ranks of mid to low level managers.
* Achieves and maintains direct involvement in customer discussions about expected business outcomes and benefits from the solution; advocates for the customer to have the right GE teams and capabilities in place to ensure critical success factors are met.
Locations: France, Switzerland, United Kingdom