6 months ago
Develop & implement One GE Healthcare sales strategy by creating and sustaining strategic relationships/alliances with Accounts at zone level , e.g. hospitals, hospital groups, government bodies or Group Purchasing Organizations. Develop & maintain detailed understanding of accounts’ business and keep GE Healthcare Zone, Region & Product management informed/ appropriately involved. Lead & close multi-modality and single product deals.
To position GE Life Sciences within the academic customer base and to be recognized as the provider of a complete scientific workflow solution focused around protein separation, purification, identification, characterization through to kinetics and cellular impact and thus to develop opportunities for the business to obtain maximum synergy from the company focus & structure.
The financial objective is to deliver expected sales growth and profit objectives within a defined area with a focus on a number of key academic accounts. This will be achieved through focusing and developing in depth business plans capable of demonstrating a return on investment against clearly understood external customer goals and objectives.
The development of these business plans will clearly link GE Life Sciences as a preferred partner for both the scientific solution within our sphere of excellence (cells and proteins) and also demonstrate availability of differentiated services around the provision of complete commercial excellence. Through a close working partnership with the sales and application specialists you will help drive exceptional team work within a complex matrix sales environment in line with the agreed business plan to provide effective execution and desired results.
* Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts/territory.
* Build relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products & services within allocated accounts/territory.
* Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management. Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate commercial service needs to drive customer NPS.
* In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware of segmentation and apply relevant product benefits to each client’s segment.
* Proven strategic sales experience
* Proven experience in healthcare
* Proven key account management and project planning skills
* Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels
* Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
* Proven track record on relationship building skills
* High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
* Experience closing large, complex, strategic deals
* Deep knowledge of GE Healthcare and the products and services offered
* Fluent in English language
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare Life Sciences provides products and services used as tools for biopharmaceutical manufacturing, drug discovery and the latest in cellular technologies, thereby enabling our customers around the world to be more productive, effective and creative. Our motivation is to create better health for more people. Through our five decades of supporting the biopharmaceutical industry and its research partners to become more productive, we are helping to reduce costs, increase access and improve quality in the healthcare system. We use our expertise and know-how in imaginative ways to work with our customers to provide what’s needed today and create products and solutions to enable the medical treatments of tomorrow. We add value to our customers by:
* Providing cutting-edge research tools that give deeper insights into cell function to enable disease diagnosis and the development of treatments.
* Enabling manufacturing productivity: we provide solutions for the entire bioprocess workflow (i.e. start-to-finish bioprocessing) helping our customers to develop and manufacture biopharmaceuticals more efficiently.
* Providing high quality support and maintenance services.
* We are the home of many famous brands, including Whatman, Amersham, AKTA , Biacore, MicroCal, WAVE, Applied Precision and more.
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
Locations: United Kingdom
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.